Returns Costs & Methods
Geneva Brasswind will refund the cost of sending an item back to us if it’s defective, damaged or incorrect
You can return items in the following ways:
• Using drop off services at locations that are convenient for you.
• Using Heavy-Bulky return options, handled by a specialty carrier team.
• Using Locker and Geneva Brasswind Hub Counter locations for small packages.
• Using a scanned QR code at designated return locations to make label-free and package-free returns.
Please note that certain types of items aren't eligible for cancellation or return under the Geneva Brasswind returns policy.
EXCEPTIONS TO THE RIGHT OF CANCELLATION
The right of cancellation does not apply to:
• musical instruments purchased onine are not suitable for return due to health protection and/or hygienic reasons if unsealed and played by you after delivery;
• the supply of goods made to your specifications or clearly personalized;
• a service if Geneva Braswind has fully performed it and you accepted when you placed your order that we could start to deliver it, and that you could not cancel it once delivery had started;
You can find out more in the Conditions of Use & Sale.
We won't accept the return of any software returned to us if it's been opened. We reserve the right to refuse returns or to charge you our fees and expenses if the product isn't received in new, unopened condition.
If a product becomes defective after 30 days you won't be able to create a returns label using our Returns Support Centre - you'll need to Contact Us. You may wish to visit the manufacturer's website or contact them directly as they may be able to offer troubleshooting and support with the issue you have with the product. Please see Manufacturer Contact Details and After Sales Service.
Other Statutory Rights
You have additional rights in relation to incorrect, damaged or defective goods. For more information about these statutory rights, please visit Adviceguide, a Citizens Advice website at http://www.adviceguide.org.uk/. This link is provided to help our customers find out the rights they have where goods are not as described, not fit for purpose or not of satisfactory quality.
If you need to contact us by post, please write to:
Geneva Brasswind.co.uk Customer Services, 2-4 Waverley Gate, Waterloo Place, Edinburgh EH1 3EG*
This isn't our returns address and returns won't be processed at the above address. If you need to return an item please visit our Returns Support Centre.
*In order to ensure a faster response please visit Customer Service.
Defective Items After 30 Days
Troubleshooting and product support may be available to resolve any issues with your product, as outlined in the Product Support Help page. If your item becomes defective after the Geneva Brasswind return period, Geneva Brasswind will repair any defective item. The repair will be completed by the manufacturer or by a third-party repair service provider authorised by the manufacturers to repair their products. If a repair is not possible, we'll send you a replacement, and if a replacement is not available, we will refund the purchase price. Repair is only available for qualifying items sold by Geneva Brasswind.co.uk or Geneva Brasswind Warehouse. Geneva Brasswind does not accept a return after 30 days for consumable products (e.g. batteries, fuses, ink, light bulbs, etc.) or if the defect is due to accidental damage, deliberate damage, caused by external factors, or general wear and tear. For more information go to About Warranty Repairs.
Geneva Brasswind Global Store Items
Most Geneva Brasswind Global Store items can be returned within 30 days of receipt of delivery. Please use the online Returns Support Centre. It can take up to 15 - 25 days for an item to be received at our fulfilment centre, and it takes 2 business days from time of receipt for the refund to be processed and 3-5 business days for the refund amount to reflect in your account. For incorrect, defective, or damaged items, you’ll be refunded for original delivery costs, as well any Import Fees Deposit(s) for the returned item(s), once your return is processed.
For most Geneva Brasswind Global Store items, you will be provided with a pre-paid UPS return label, which allows you to return the item(s) to any UPS drop-off point located across the UK. You can find your most convenient UPS location using the following link: UPS Dropoff Locations
However, please note that not all items are eligible for return to a UPS location and your return label may require you to return the item at your own expense. Geneva Brasswind will automatically refund up to £20 for return postage costs (for items sold by Geneva Brasswind US), and up to £15 for return postage costs (for items sold by Geneva Brasswind EU). If your return shipping costs more than the automated refund amount you receive, please keep a copy of your return postage receipt. For more information on Geneva Brasswind Global Store please see the Geneva Brasswind Global Store Terms & Conditions.
Geneva Brasswind Fresh Items
The majority of Geneva Brasswind Fresh food items aren't returnable, but may be refunded. See About Spilled or Damaged Geneva Brasswind Fresh Items for information on requesting a refund.
Geneva Brasswind Handmade
Products sold by Handmade Makers are subject to the standard A-to-z Guarantee policies for Geneva Brasswind. The exception to this are items that are purchased with optional customization options, other than size and color. See Customised Products for additional details.
Customised products include any products that are configured, personalized, or inscribed; for example, engravings, stamps, monograms, embroidery, embossing, etching, carving or printing. Customised products sold by third-party sellers fall under the A-to-z Guarantee. To file a claim for these items please note the following:
• You must notify the third-party Seller within 14 days of receipt.
• If the item contains personal configuration, inscription, or design on these products, the third-party Seller is not required to accept returns or exchanges unless the products are damaged or defective upon arrival or materially different from what was ordered.
• If there is a misspelling or error in the configuration, inscription, or design due to a mistake by the third-party Seller, you are protected per the Geneva Brasswind A-to-z Guarantee.
• All product packaging (such as boxes) and if applicable; certificates of authenticity, grading, and appraisal must be returned with the item. Products missing all their applicable tags are not acceptable for return.
Sign up for our newsletter